We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Superior dentistry and quality at DentaVac

Which San Jose hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, Maine
reviews: 17
Superior dentistry and quality at DentaVac

Six months ago I began an enormous reconstruction of my entire mouth with the doctors at DentaVac. I was given a very precise treatment plan and the exact cost of each item.

Today, I finished the treatment. I have 18 new crowns, a 6-tooth bridge, two root canals, seven implants and extensive bone grafts.

I can absolutely recommend the doctors here at DentaVac in Escazu. They have a state of the art facility, they are highly trained in each area that I encountered in this process --oral surgery, implantology, cosmetic dentistry, prosthetic dentistry, and general dentistry. They are completely professional and have a very caring manner. And their cost was a fraction of what it would have been at home.

I am going home to Maine with a totally new smile and beautiful teeth that not only look good, but feel good as well. Thank you, Drs. You have given me a new "lease on life".

2 replies to this topic
San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
1. Re: Superior dentistry and quality at DentaVac

Dear pd...

Thank you for a nice report...and so glad that you are happy...

I´m also a happy Dentavac client...they are the best...at least with me no problem...my wife my two kids we all visit them often for our checkouts and cleaning... so far so good...

Thank you once again...Costa Rica health tourism needs nice decent reports like yours!

roadadvisor

Roatan, Honduras
reviews: 14
2. Re: Superior dentistry and quality at DentaVac

Good morning all, I recently have completed some dental work that has been on going for 18 months or so. Bone grafts, implants, etc

I really cannot say enough about Dentavac - I even dosed off I was so relaxed! confidence building, polite, very informative, they explain everything (if you ask) they work with your schedule…at one point I had three professionals looking down on me and I just had to laugh..where else would you get that kind of professional service, treatment..?

only at Dentavac…plus if you need a hotel in walking distance (3 mins) thats affordable, polite, safe and easy then Out Of Bounds is practically next door!

Reply to: Superior dentistry and quality at DentaVac
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted