We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice hotel near shopping mall and airport

Which San Jose hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
san pedro
reviews: 35
Nice hotel near shopping mall and airport

Hola, could anyone recommend a great hotel for 2 adults and 1 child that's near the shopping centre of San Jose and short way to main airport

San Jose, Costa Rica
1. Re: Nice hotel near shopping mall and airport

Maybe Hotel Barcelo San Jose Palacio...a little outside San Jose and on the way to SJO about 15 minutes with light traffic!

roadadvisor

Grecia, Costa Rica
reviews: 15
2. Re: Nice hotel near shopping mall and airport

The Adventure Inn is a highly rated hotel here on TA http://www.adventure-inn.com/ and they are directly across from Mall Cariari as well as a short hop back to the airport, in fact, I believe the shuttle service is included.

Nice pool, decent restaurant, and a great bilingual staff. Check them out, Eric, Mike and his team will make a great stay.

Have a great holiday.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 83
3. Re: Nice hotel near shopping mall and airport

I've stayed at the Adventure Inn before and will be again my next trip. Loved the place. Short ride to the airport for free. Breakfast also free.

CajonTraveler ..you say the mall is directly across the street? So walking distance? Never ventured out too much on my 1 night stay last time but Eric did send some info on the mall in the area. Didn't know about it.

What time would the mall close?.

Toronto, Canada
4. Re: Nice hotel near shopping mall and airport

Also free internet and internation calls.

Grecia, Costa Rica
reviews: 15
5. Re: Nice hotel near shopping mall and airport

leasb33, the mall will probably close at 9, or 9:30, and if you find yourself heading that way in daylight, before 6, then the mall is accessible by an overpass stairway that drops you almost right into the Real Cariari Mall (big McDs out front) When night falls, I would suggest a taxi to make the trip, maybe 2 mil colones (about $4.00US each way) for safety. Decent mall, lots of clothing and shoe stores, plus a Mercado for snacks. Have a great trip.

Edited: 8:55 pm, August 01, 2012
Toronto, Canada
6. Re: Nice hotel near shopping mall and airport

Muchos gracios.. We are not big shoppers but just comparisons sometime can be fun.

Jacksonville...
reviews: 2
7. Re: Nice hotel near shopping mall and airport

Adventure Inn is the BEST! Location, price and Customer Service.

8. Re: Nice hotel near shopping mall and airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, August 05, 2013