We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants?

Which San Jose hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Richmond, Virginia
reviews: 1
Restaurants?

My husband and I have just come from Los Suenos and are spending two nights at the Marriott in San Jose. Does anyone have any recommendations for restaurants or things to do? I know it's super last minute, but I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

Grecia, Costa Rica
reviews: 15
1. Re: Restaurants?

There are a few in the San Jose Centro area that I prefer, Tin Jo for an asian/fusion experience tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g309293-d7… and La Esquina de Buenos Aires for steak and atmosphere tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g309293-d8… (rated #s6 and 7 in SJ on TA) Both are a stones throw from each other, and taxi is a must, with a not-recommend stroll zone when you are done, but the meals will be spot on. Closer to your hotel, just off the hiway in San Rafael/Rhormoser is Los Anonos tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g309293-d8… again for steak but a higher end almost international feel restaurant. Anyone of these for a meal will be great and all taxis (use the hotels recommended, or a red taxi with yellow triangles on the door) will know these places. Enjoy your meal, and thanks for visiting our beautiful country.

Edited: 10:22 am, July 08, 2012
San Jose, Costa Rica
2. Re: Restaurants?

You can try GECKO restaurant in the Escazu hills...incredible views...such a romantic place...great food...

Please enjoy our country as we natives do!

roadadvisor

3. Re: Restaurants?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 12, 2013