We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cosmetic Dentistry In Costa Rica Dental Tourism

Which San Jose hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
reviews: 1
Cosmetic Dentistry In Costa Rica Dental Tourism

Anyone had Porcelain Veneers or any other type of Cosmetic Dental work in Costa Rica?

I've been doing research for Porcelain Veneers and narrowed it down to these 3 dentists listed below, they all have websites. Anyone has used them or has pictures they can email me? (st5777@yahoo.com) Thanks.

Prisma Dental Care

Kaver Smiles

Meza Dental Care

100 replies to this topic
JENSEN BEACH
reviews: 39
41. Re: Cosmetic Dentistry In Costa Rica Dental Tourism

Nova Dental. I had 2 implants with no problems and minimal pain. Dr Obando is fantastic on the implants. I also had a root canal, crowns, sinus lift and all old fillings removed and replaced. A third the cost of quotes in FL and superior equipement, office and staff! I'm sold. Dr Obando and Chavarria are great. Since I finished work last Fall, I have Friends who had even more work done and were also very pleased! Nova Dental and Villa Escazu worked very well for me!

San Jose, Costa Rica
reviews: 2
42. Re: Cosmetic Dentistry In Costa Rica Dental Tourism

I recommend The Costa Rica Dental Team, they are well run and organized so you feel like you are in an office in the USA and their prices are very competitive fro most procedures including veneers.

Get a free quote for them if you want.,

http://costaricadentalteam.myartsonline.com/

43. Re: Cosmetic Dentistry In Costa Rica Dental Tourism

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 pm, April 22, 2013

44. Re: Cosmetic Dentistry In Costa Rica Dental Tourism

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:05 pm, April 04, 2013

Milaca, Minnesota
reviews: 13
45. Re: Cosmetic Dentistry In Costa Rica Dental Tourism

Hi Lainie, I was just looking through TA posts for fun and came across your message. I suppose you have done lots of research by now, but in case you are still looking into implants, I still stand behind Dr. Anglada (and his partner, Dr. Castro). It has been almost 3 years now since my husband had his implant done, and we are still very happy with it. In addition, we have made 2 more trips for additional work (crowns, fillings, inlays etc) and been very happy with the quality and especially the price compared to the highway robbery here in Minnesota. If you want to contact me, feel free, I like telling people how good our experience was! (320) 968-3300, cathytousey@gmail.com . (I think if you click on my name it will show you my previous posts?)

46. Re: Cosmetic Dentistry In Costa Rica Dental Tourism

Is anyone familiar with Dr Marcos at http://www.aestheticdentistrycr.com/home.html ???

I thought I would read a lot more posts here about this dental office since they advertise online over 20,000 implants completed to date at a price of only $500 per implant for immediate load and $600 for the more traditional two stage implant. And only $300 for porcelain fused to precious metal crowns.

I was getting ready to pull the trigger and get a number of implants and crowns but did not know there are so many other popular choices in costa rica. Anyone have any comments on this dental office and the cosmetic dentistry they provide in san jose?

Edited: 6:18 pm, April 23, 2013
Texas
47. Re: Cosmetic Dentistry In Costa Rica Dental Tourism

I agree with Cathy -- I'm going back down there on Monday for more work. You get what you pay for down there just like anything in life. You can get things done cheaper but will you be happy? I've heard too many bad stories about other dentists so give Dr Anglada & Dr Castro a call and get an estimate!

Feel free to send me a memo for more referrals too

Thanks,

Scott

JENSEN BEACH
reviews: 39
48. Re: Cosmetic Dentistry In Costa Rica Dental Tourism

I spoke to NOVA dental about immediate load implants after reading of them elsewhere, mainly out of curiousity. They will not perform them due to the failure rate. My advice BE CAUTIOUS and do your homework. I could not find a single negative comment on the NOVA Dental Team anywhere! Dr Obando and Chavarria were excellent. I actually looked forward to returning for the final work. Truly a first for me!

49. Re: Cosmetic Dentistry In Costa Rica Dental Tourism

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:34 am, April 22, 2014

Texas
50. Re: Cosmetic Dentistry In Costa Rica Dental Tourism

I'm in my final stages of a lot of work being done in Costa Rica. I have contacts of others that have had many procedures done too. Drop me a line if you want to know where to go!

Reply to: Cosmetic Dentistry In Costa Rica Dental Tourism
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted