We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car rental

Which San Jose hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
viera fl
reviews: 1
car rental

Hello all, was wondering any suggestions on who to rent a car from at san jose airport would like to rent from an off site firm (save the 12% airport tax) who might be fast on getting you out with least hassles any info appreciated

San Francisco...
reviews: 87
1. Re: car rental

Tricolor rental is the BEST! They have a facility right outside of the airport and can have someone meet you when your fight arrives to take you to their facility. Do a search on Google for their website and there is a 1-800 number you can call from the US to make a reservation

viera fl
reviews: 1
2. Re: car rental

thx anybody else????

The Bakery
reviews: 26
3. Re: car rental

I rented from Toyota and the service was OK, but I doubt I got a great price. It was just easy to use them. They did come through with a brand new spare tire when I was in Monteverde when the flat was not repairable due to a larger hole through the center of the tread. That's quiet a trek from their SJ office, but they got it done. Budget, who've had positive comments here, was my second choice. I know know nothing of TroColor, but have seen others besides Sean speak very well of them.