We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LACSA Airlines

Which San Jose hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NYC
reviews: 11
LACSA Airlines

I am looking into a trip to San Jose, and have come across some competitive airfares from LACSA airlines. They also appear to offer more non stops from JFK New York than other carriers.

I am curious if anyone has ever flown with them, and if so what are they like. Is it similiar to flying to France on Air France? or is it more like flying on a "budget" carrier like AirTran or ATA?

Any input would be most appreciated...:-)

SoCal
reviews: 3
11. Re: LACSA Airlines

I flew LACSA/TACA in 2006 and will this year 2007 again from LAX to SJO. Good airline, new planes, no complains

12. Re: LACSA Airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, September 06, 2009