We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels close to the airport

Which San Jose hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego, CA
Hotels close to the airport

Three of my friends and I are ariving at san jose airport at night and want a cheap/decent place to stay just before we hit the road to the beach in the morning. Please let me know if you have any suggestions, the closer to the airport the better.

Thanks!

Audrey

nowhere
reviews: 10
1. Re: Hotels close to the airport

Maybe you can define 'cheap' as my cheap may be pretty expensive (as I've learned from others!). Once there's a price range, I'm sure there'll be suggestions aplenty to suit your needs.

yucaipa, Ca.
reviews: 2
2. Re: Hotels close to the airport

I stayed at the Hampton Inn five minutes from the airport. It's next to several rental car companies and has all the covieniences. I had enuogh points (30.000) to stay for free but should run around a hundred bucks a night. The Hotel Herradura is also nice and is about ten minutes from the airport.

San Diego, CA
3. Re: Hotels close to the airport

I guess my price range would be under $100, something like $60 would be cool, (we're starving students!)

thanks!

audrey

nowhere
reviews: 10
4. Re: Hotels close to the airport

Here's what I found in your price range on vacation City. Their website is really good and we used them for a number of hotel rentals in Costa Rica. They have an online chat option - limited summer hours - and you can ask all kinds of questions without the expense of phone calls. Here's the link to the B&B listed in the San Jose Airport section. Good luck! Once you're out of the area, you'll find lots of reasonable places.

vacationcity.com/costa-rica/…