We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from San Jose to Hermosa

Which San Jose hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis
reviews: 1
Bus from San Jose to Hermosa

Can anyone give me an idea how difficult it would be to take a bus from the Coca Cola station in San Jose to Hermose? Any help on travel time, cost, would be greatly appreciated.

Doug

Calhoun, Georgia
reviews: 26
1. Re: Bus from San Jose to Hermosa

I can't comment on a bus from San Jose to Hermosa, but we took a public bus from San Jose to Guapiles a few years ago. It seems like the trip was a couple hours one way. It was the nicest bus I've ever been on including tour buses. I think it was about $5 round trip.

Be sure to see if you can take an express bus. My friend went a couple of years ago and the bus she went on stopped at every little town along the way, whereas she could have taken one directly to her destination.

USA
reviews: 3
2. Re: Bus from San Jose to Hermosa

Always buy your tickets in advance for intra city travel. At least one day in advance.

San Jose
3. Re: Bus from San Jose to Hermosa

There are two Playa Hermosa in Costa Rica one in Guanacaste and one south of Jaco, for the bus to Guanacaste there is a direct one leaves everyday at 3pm takes 6hrs and the the one near Jaco 7.30, 10.30, 1pm, 3.30pm and 6.30pm takes 2½ hrs