We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zip line in Quepos

Which Quepos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles
Zip line in Quepos

We'll be staying at Quepos next month. Was thinking of taking the zip line tour. How safe are these tours?

La Fortuna de San...
reviews: 112
1. Re: Zip line in Quepos

Just go with a reputable company and they are very safe...check out this one: http://www.midworldcostarica.com/

Enjoy!

Hudson, Iowa
reviews: 59
2. Re: Zip line in Quepos

I have been to 3 different ones in that area and they are all very safe. If you want alittle more than zip lines try ADR Adventure Park. I just did that in Feb and it was awesome. Give it a try and have fun.

Fort Collins...
reviews: 21
3. Re: Zip line in Quepos

Just did it with Quepo Canyoning and they were great, super friendly and very safe. Their gear was in good condition.

Ann Arbor, MI
reviews: 108
4. Re: Zip line in Quepos

We just came back form Quepos last week. I found that you get much better deals once you are there. Surprisingly (or not) our hotel's front desk had the best deals and we were quite happy. We did a tour via Tico Tours and they were really, really good.

If you get a chance, hire one of their guides for the Manuel Antonio National Park hike. Well worth the money and much cheaper than the ones we saw online. They also have canopy tours.

5. Re: Zip line in Quepos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Quepos