We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shared fishing charter in Quepos

Which Quepos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
20 posts
Shared fishing charter in Quepos

My wife and I are going to be taking a trip to Costa Rica May 24th -June 1st. We will be in the Manuel Antonio area for at least a couple of days and are interested in sharing a fishing charter with another couple or possibly even 3 people. Nothing has been booked yet so we have flexibility on dates and times to fish but just wanted to see if anyone is planning to be in the area during that time and is interested in splitting a charter. I believe the charter will run somewhere between $500-800 for the day. Let me know if you're interested and hopefully we can work something out.

1. Re: Shared fishing charter in Quepos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 09, 2014