We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bus stop in Quepos

Which Quepos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ann Arbor, MI
reviews: 102
bus stop in Quepos

Does anyone know where the directo bus drops off in Quepos? We are trying to work out the logistics of getting to our hotel from the bus.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
1. Re: bus stop in Quepos

Right downtown Quepos...which hotel are you going to?

roadadvisor

Ann Arbor, MI
2. Re: bus stop in Quepos

We are staying at La Sirena Hotel. I think that is in town close to the water.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
3. Re: bus stop in Quepos

It is in town..no far from the bus station...

roadadvisor

Ann Arbor, MI
4. Re: bus stop in Quepos

So, would it be walkable? Keep in mind we'll have luggage. Or is there an option to take a cab?

Playa Hermosa...
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
reviews: 59
5. Re: bus stop in Quepos

You can easily walk this in well under 10 minutes. Unless you are loaded up with unmanageable luggage, walk it, very easy. Sirena (in Quepos) is a nice place and good people!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
6. Re: bus stop in Quepos

Thank you Lisa...by the way...agree with you...I have no idea how big the luggage they have...but really is not that far...

roadadvisor

Mountain View...
7. Re: bus stop in Quepos

Hello,

Anyone know how far the San Jose Airport bus stop in Quepos is from Hacienda Pacifica?

Winnipeg, Canada
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
reviews: 14
8. Re: bus stop in Quepos

The only bus that now stops at SJO airport is the colectivo. (The directo takes the new road) This bus originates in Quepos at the bus station as described in other posts in this thread.

From Hacienda Pacifica's web site I really can't figure out exactly where they are located - whether it is toward the Airport or toward the marina.

raquel

Ann Arbor, MI
9. Re: bus stop in Quepos

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the info. We will have 1-2 suitcases, so I think we will try to walk it. I’m just not sure exactly where the bus stop is and not knowing the area, I hope we do not get lost. You know, like take the wrong directions. – ha ha.

We are leaving for CR in 2 days! So excited. Our first trip to CR and we’re also exploring it as potential retirement location.

10. Re: bus stop in Quepos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 06, 2014