We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling from Quepos to Guanacaste

Which Quepos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 1
Traveling from Quepos to Guanacaste

I will be in CR next month, flying in to San Jose (from US). From there I fly (via Sansa Air) to Quepos (staying at Villa Nicolas for 5 days). So I think I'm cool as far as getting to Quepos.

I need to travel from Quepos to Guanacaste (4 night stay at Hotel Punta Islita). My question is do have any suggestions for travelling from Quepos to Guanacaste? There are just two of us on this trip.

After that, I fly from Guanacaste (via Sansa Air) to San Jose for my flight back to US.

Thanks for your help,

West Palm Beach...
Destination Expert
for West Palm Beach
reviews: 9
1. Re: Traveling from Quepos to Guanacaste

I flew nature air.....same thing as Sansa except different airline from Quepos to Gunacaste.....they leave out of the same airport(only one actually=) anyway, I have been there so many times...I can't remember if it was a direct flight or not...I think we borded the plane, made a drop off in Tamrindo, then went to Guancaste? I would check it out with them...they will work with you. Also, now that I think of it, they may fly you back to San Jose to pick-up people then go to Guanacaste...regardless...all flights are so quick...its no biggie. Just tell them you want to get to Guanacatse from Quepos....they will get you there:)

reviews: 1
2. Re: Traveling from Quepos to Guanacaste

Thanks everyone for the 411!

Had a blast in CR....central pacific area is great! Hope to get back soon.

Fort Lauderdale, FL
reviews: 42
3. Re: Traveling from Quepos to Guanacaste

How did your flights work out?

How did you like Punta Islita?

Which did you prefer, MA or Islita?

4. Re: Traveling from Quepos to Guanacaste

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, August 12, 2009