We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

traveling from liberia tu mal pais santa teresa

Which Puntarenas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal, Canada
traveling from liberia tu mal pais santa teresa

hi i am looking to find a bus that goes from liberia to mal pais , santa teresa in costa rica, i was told to take the bus to punta arenas then the ferry , and then another bus to mal pais. i would love confirmation f anyone has done this?! and if theres buses that leave from the airport or not. is it better to take the bus to the liberia terminal?

thanks in advance

Costa Rica
reviews: 26
1. Re: traveling from liberia tu mal pais santa teresa

Yes, you will need to take a bus to Liberia and from there to Puntarenas for the ferry and then another bus.

The Liberia airport is about 12 km west of the center of town and there is a bus service from the airport to the main bus terminal in Liberia. You can get the bus there to Puntarenas - they are very frequent. Look here for the schedule: www.thebusschedule.com/cr/

Once in Puntarenas, take a taxi to the ferry. Ferry information here: www.nicoyapeninsula.com At Paquera, you can pick up another bus.

2. Re: traveling from liberia tu mal pais santa teresa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 11, 2014