We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Corcovado Tent Lodge End of July

Florida
reviews: 2
Corcovado Tent Lodge End of July

My husband and I would love to stay at the Corcovado Tent Lodge during our trip at the very end of July. I am a little worried about the weather. I can deal with rain and even bugs to some extent, I was just wondering about whether it will be very hot. Any ideas?

Panajachel...
reviews: 10
1. Re: Corcovado Tent Lodge End of July

I've never been there in July but am sure it will be hot. There may be a good breeze off the ocean though. The beach is so close you can hop down for a quick cooling soak several times a day. I would go even if it was hot. It's my favorite place in CR, maybe on the planet.

San Isidro de El...
reviews: 42
2. Re: Corcovado Tent Lodge End of July

I have spent a lot of time on that part of the Osa and have never seen it not hot. The big question is the humidity and yes it will be humid that time of year as well as hot.

The tent camp does get breezes off the ocean but it is still pretty warm. Average rainfall for that time of year is about 18-20 inches per month. Highest average temp for any month is 92. For the end of July early August it is 89 with higher humidity. Not much difference.

I enjoyed my stay there in spite of the heat. I was there during the dry season though.