We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last minute Guide? or Go by ourselves?

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Last minute Guide? or Go by ourselves?

Hi folks,

we have a permit to in to the park for Dec 23,24,25. If you know anyone willing to share a guide or suggest an available guide, please let me know.

Alternatively let me know your take on visiting the park by ourselves, we are two intermediate level trekkers.

Thanks.

La Fortuna de San...
Level Contributor
1,996 posts
117 reviews
1. Re: Last minute Guide? or Go by ourselves?

Without a guide you will not see 85% of what's in the thick jungle all around you. Hiking in the Osa is great but I would HIGHLY suggest you get a guide. This is a lifetime experience so make sure to make the MOST out of it! :-) Enjoy!

Bermuda
Destination Expert
for Bermuda
Level Contributor
2,843 posts
26 reviews
2. Re: Last minute Guide? or Go by ourselves?

No question about it, go for the guide

Edited: 7:38 pm, December 23, 2012
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
634 posts
135 reviews
3. Re: Last minute Guide? or Go by ourselves?

Agree, you are going all the way to this remote park, the most bio diverse on the planet, and you will not learn a thing without a guide.

4. Re: Last minute Guide? or Go by ourselves?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 26, 2013