We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canoe(s) & dorm bunk beds at Sirena RS?

reviews: 8
Canoe(s) & dorm bunk beds at Sirena RS?

Hi, also does anyone know if they offer canoe rentals for Rio Sirena? I've received conflicting info about this. When there in 2006 it wasn't an option, but seen this option posted online.

Also, in '06 the dorms/bunk beds weren't availbale to public, but understand they are now - si?

Thanks,

Christopher

Cambridge, United...
reviews: 1
1. Re: Canoe(s) & dorm bunk beds at Sirena RS?

Hi Christopher,

I believe that canoes are still no longer available for hire at Sirena - it was something that was discontinued several years back: the canoes and paddles are still in the workshop at the back of the station so it may have started up again, but I haven't heard so. I doubt it tbh.

yes, dorm rooms are an option for a few extra dollars per night, although they can fill up at busy times of the year.

Edited: 6:53 pm, February 01, 2012
2. Re: Canoe(s) & dorm bunk beds at Sirena RS?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, February 02, 2013