We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ecotours in Osa

North Palm Beach...
reviews: 28
Ecotours in Osa

We will be leaving for CR in 4 1/2 weeks (yea!) A part of our trip will be at Crocodile Bay on Osa (which is all inclusive). We need to choose our ecotours for 2 of the days we are there. Anyone have any recommendations from this list? Anyone been to Croc Bay?

Tour #1 - The Osa Rainforest

Tour # 9 - Sunset Ocean Kayak

Tour #16 - Osa Wildlife Sanctuary by Boat

Tour #17 - The Casa Orquideas Botanical Garden by Boat

Tour #22- Jungle Night-Walk

We will be ziplining and canyoneering while at Arenal, sportfishing the other three days at Croc Bay. We need to reserve at least 1 ecotour 1 week in advance for Croc Bay. Thanks for any insight!

PNW
reviews: 74
1. Re: Ecotours in Osa

The Sunset ocean kayak you have to reserve?

I would pick one of the other things you need a guide with as you can easily after that go and find someone in town to do the kayak with. Its not all that expensive and for the price CB is I would think they would just include that as a separate evening thing.

St. Petersburg...
reviews: 32
2. Re: Ecotours in Osa

The Orquideas Gardens & Animal Sanctuary are easily combined into 1 trip, they are not that far from each other, so I would see if you can do both at once.

The Gardens are lovely, it can get a little hot but Ron is a very charasmatic & friendly host and it's a nice visit that runs about an hour.

The Refuge is a great place as well, if you're lucky Lulu or Winky may choose to climb up into your arms. The animals there are always changing as some get rehabilitated & released while some are free to come & go as they please.

I would also do the hike as well. Since CB is basically in town, you will probably enjoy seeing some of the real Osa and the forests & wildlife.

North Palm Beach...
reviews: 28
3. Re: Ecotours in Osa

Thanks for the replies - thought the wildlife sanctuary sounded good, can combine it with the gardens as you suggested. We've already paid for the stay, which includes a certain amount toward ecotours on the 2 days we are not fishing. Wasn't sure how much we'd see on the night walk; will probably do the Osa Rainforest hike as well and see about adding the sunset kayak - if we can still move after fishing all day!! Thanks.

4. Re: Ecotours in Osa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, September 26, 2009