We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Babysitting in Montezuma

Which Montezuma hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Babysitting in Montezuma

Hello,

My husband and I are traveling through Costa Rica and staying three nights at Montezuma. Does anyone know of a reliable childcare/nanny service that we can use one night for our 5-year-old? We would like a night for ourselves and would like to use a trustworthy provider. Any info you can provide would be greatly appreicated.

-Dina

1 reply
Montezuma, Costa...
1. Re: Babysitting in Montezuma

Hi Dina,

My name is Amanda and I am currently living here in Montezuma for a year with my husband and our 8 month old baby boy. Although my career path has not been childcare, I am 29 years old and have lots of experience with children. I would be more than happy to help provide you and your husband a night on the town because it is most definately a fascinating place to be. If you are looking for a native I can also point you in the direction of a few locals that I have met along the way since we are from Colorado and it may not be the experience you are wanting...Let me know!

Reply to: Babysitting in Montezuma
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted