We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mangroves in Montezuma

Which Montezuma hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bronx, New York
reviews: 1
Mangroves in Montezuma

Hello! I am planning a trip to Costa Rica in January and one of the things high on the list was a mangrove tour. Mainly bcs my guy loves mangroves and for some reason I'm having a hard time getting him excited about a freaking trip to Costa Rica. :P

The current plan (per our tour-plan-helper) is Arenal -- Monteverde -- Montezuma. The plan was to snorkel and frolic in Tortuga, and I'm super psyched about our beachfront hotel. However, tour lady said there aren't good mangroves in Montezuma. Manuel Antonio looks out of range (we're just doing a week or so). She recommended Samara, but for some reason I'm not feeling it when I look online. I think I was really looking forward to Montezuma.

SO, I turn to people more experienced than I: Can I tour a mangrove forest ANYWHERE in Montezuma? I found a google article mentioning Playa Organos, but can't find any more info.

Thank you so much!

Bronx, New York
reviews: 1
11. Re: Mangroves in Montezuma

This has been some fantastic feedback! Thank you everybody for all the advice. I feel much better knowing that if I stay in Montezuma, I won't be totally without the mangrove experience.

12. Re: Mangroves in Montezuma

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 31, 2014