We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATV Rental in Cabuya

Which Montezuma hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 11
ATV Rental in Cabuya

Can anyone suggest where we can rent an ATV in Cabuya?

So far we know of Cafe Cayote and the Howler Monkey Hotel.

Dearborn, Michigan
reviews: 9
1. Re: ATV Rental in Cabuya

I've never noticed places renting them in Cabuya, usually places have them out front with a sign. I don't spend a lot of time there, but if I noticed I'd definitely would have checked the prices.

I'd guess since you're mentioning a Cafe and a Hotel, that there is a good chance don't actually have them, that they are just calling up a rental place in Mal Pais or Montezuma and having someone bring one over (or they drive you into town). I'm not saying they absolutely don't have them, it just seems unlikely as that's not a huge tourist area.

There's a place in Montezuma with an "Alamo Car Rental" sign, but they don't have them, they just call over to Santa Teresa and deliver it. I'm guessing it's something similar. I've even rented an ATV in Montezuma and they walked me around the corner to a place that actually had them.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
2. Re: ATV Rental in Cabuya

Maybe Montezuma offer more options...

roadadvisor

3. Re: ATV Rental in Cabuya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 16, 2014