We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mid range hotels

Which Montezuma hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Mid range hotels

Hi all

On are way to CR in a week....what are the best mid range hotels in town or close too it to look at. We will be in CR for 2 week and have no set plans. Suv rented and staying in a house near Flamingo

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 135
1. Re: Mid range hotels

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g309278-Montezuma_Pro…

La Fortuna de San...
reviews: 114
2. Re: Mid range hotels

TripAdvisor's hotel list for Montezuma is good as solohobo gave you above. Just know that right now it is quite busy in Costa Rica still so don't get your heart set on a hotel and show-up thinking they'll have room...I'd suggest to find a few that you think might work.

Here's a good little town map: montezumabeach.com/maps/montezuma-town-map/

FYI Montezuma is only one of many small towns along the ocean there so if you don't find what you're looking for once you arrive...just keep driving down the road! :-)

Enjoy!

San Jose, Costa Rica
3. Re: Mid range hotels

Check Ylang Ylang...

roadadvisor

Dearborn, Michigan
reviews: 9
4. Re: Mid range hotels

My favorite is the Montezuma Pacifico / Montezuma Pacific Hotel

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g309278-d148659…

Technically (according to TripAdvisor) it's a B&B which means no 24 hour desk, but several of the hotels on the hotel list do not.

It's right downtown, but off the main road (next to the church and the park) so it's very quiet when town is busy. The map listed above (which is the best map) has the name on one side of the road but the dot is on the other side.

I've stayed there many times probably (50+ days over several trips, once for 3 weeks). Read the reviews, they always complement the staff too.

They've got A/C (not everyone in Montezuma has this, seriously), free WiFi, large digital safes, refrigerators (double the small cube size) in most rooms, common balconies and all at a great price (a few rooms have TVs, I don't know if they have all the other amenities, I've never stayed in one of those). With a super great staff too. Tell Carlos that Gary (from Michigan) says hello!

Gary

5. Re: Mid range hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 08, 2014