We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need information on traveling to Montezuma, CR and Panama

Which Montezuma hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Canada
reviews: 24
Need information on traveling to Montezuma, CR and Panama

I have several questions in one....First of all, I am traveling to Montezuma, CR this coming April. I would need to fly out of Halifax, Nova Scotia. What is the best airport to land in CR and what are the ground transportation options to Montezuma....Secondly, I will be there for a week and would like to know what some of the cannot miss sights are to see while I am there. I am also thinking about adding onto this week-long vacation and taking another week to travel towards Panama. What is the best (affordable and safe) ways to get from Montezuma into Panama, how long does it take and what should I see along the way? Any information at all will be helpful to me and my planning since I am only in the beginning stages of planning. Any transportation methods, best places to eat and stay etc....anything at all you can give me in relation to this request will be helpful! Thank you...

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
1. Re: Need information on traveling to Montezuma, CR and Panama

Fly into SJO...you can take public transportation all the way to Montezuma...

For the PTY section of your trip...you most go back to SanJose...check..Tracopa or Tica bus...from Montezuma easy 24 hours ride...to PTY city...

Roadadvisor

Edited: 11:16 am, December 22, 2012
Sydney, Canada
reviews: 24
2. Re: Need information on traveling to Montezuma, CR and Panama

oh that's awesome...I didn't think it would so simple getting from Montezuma to Panama! And I prefer ground anyway because than I get to see more things even if it does take longer! Thanks so much!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
3. Re: Need information on traveling to Montezuma, CR and Panama

YOU are WELCOME...Andrea...please enjoy the two countries...PTY incredible nice people...nice country..!

roadadvisor

4. Re: Need information on traveling to Montezuma, CR and Panama

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 24, 2013