We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental car advice - Montezuma

Which Montezuma hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Rental car advice - Montezuma

Hello! I am traveling to Montezuma with my boyfriend next month. We are getting there via this bus/ferry/bus situation:

After doing research, some places say you can find one for $60-70 a day. The quotes I'm getting are a bit higher than that.

I know that there is nowhere to rent a car in Montezuma...so what is the closest location with reasonable rates? Tambor? Is there somewhere along that bus route that we are taking where we can stop and rent one?

I don't want to have to rent a car, but we are staying at Montezuma heights, which is up a steep hill...so say the owners. Apparently it is crucial to have one. Objections to this idea are welcome.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Montezuma, Costa...
Level Contributor
79 posts
3 reviews
11. Re: Rental car advice - Montezuma

Agreed 200%% with Bruce_Raynor

12. Re: Rental car advice - Montezuma

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, January 07, 2014