We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Cabuya Rental

Which Montezuma hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, BC
reviews: 8
Casa Cabuya Rental

Hi TA,

We have rented Casa Cabuya - looks like a great place! I see on the calendar that it is somewhat popular for renters in the area.

Apparently, there is no safe in the house. I asked the owner several months ago if he would consider installing one and he mentioned it would be done.

Has anyone stayed there recently that can confirm there is a safe installed?

thanks,

lwbc

Montezuma, Costa...
reviews: 3
1. Re: Casa Cabuya Rental

Hello LWBC!

My recommendation for you is to contact the owner of the property and ask directly if they installed the safe box or not.

Address the email: Atention: SAL!

losvolcanes@racsa.co.cr

Vancouver, BC
reviews: 8
2. Re: Casa Cabuya Rental

I have contacted the owner and yes, at last contact he advised he was working on it...Sal has been great in responding to my questions, etc

I wanted to get an idea from someone who may have recently stayed at the property as to what their experiences/observations were.

thanks,

lwbc

Dearborn, Michigan
reviews: 9
3. Re: Casa Cabuya Rental

A little off topic, but still on security. But I thought I'd mentioned this security item when traveling.

I travel alone sometimes and wanted some some security while traveling, mostly for when hiking or at the beach for when going swimming, I wanted to find a way to lock stuff up with no one else to watch my stuff. I found a company with very cool security bags called PacSafe.

TechTourist.com/the-security-backpack-daysaf…

The above is a review/description I wrote a few years ago, they make cool stuff for security, only a few are completely sealable (like that bag) but someone can't snatch and grab it quickly, they'd need bolt cutters or more than a few minutes with a machete or wire cutters to get it open.

I've since purchased both smaller and larger bags from them and love using them. Even my camera strap is from them, it's got wires in it so someone can't just cut it with a knife and run as it slips off your shoulder (they make purses and bags with non-slashable straps and sides too).

I do not work for them in any way, it's just cool stuff.

Gary

4. Re: Casa Cabuya Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, December 17, 2013