We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

montezuma hotels...best value??

Which Montezuma hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
reviews: 1
montezuma hotels...best value??

my girlfriend and i are headed here in May for about five nights. what's the best hotel value in town (preferably on the beach with bungalows as an option)?? We'd liked the look of Los Mangos, but having read some of the reviews here, it seems less appealling...

has anyone stayed in Sol y Luna? What about Hotel Las Manchas?? we're looking to spend about 80 a night or less...

New York
reviews: 1
11. Re: montezuma hotels...best value??

Anybody had trouble contacting Amor De Mar?? I've been trying to email, as there website requested to reserve a room, yet i get no response...

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 88
12. Re: montezuma hotels...best value??

The individual rooms at Amor de Mar were quite cute, some with quite pretty baths, and reasonable ($70?). They were prettier in person than they were on the website. There is a pretty balcony veranda with chairs for relaxing and checking out the views. Although it is surrounded by rocks and tide pools, there is a huge lawn with many hammocks and adirondack chairs, and the river to one side with some sand. The ocean view is lovely, lovely. We found it very relaxing there. Then stroll down to the beach when you want a sand fix. Great breakfast there, too and huge,fresh squeezed juices for a couple bucks.