We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has Anyone stayed in Casa Cabuya recently?

Which Montezuma hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, BC
reviews: 8
Has Anyone stayed in Casa Cabuya recently?

This is a repost from the Cabuya forum...

Just wondering if there are any recent visits or comments about Casa Cabuya? It's on flipkey and I understand the owner to be Sal who also owns Hotel Los Volcanes in Ajaluela.

Any comments welcome!

thanks,

lwbc

Costa Rica
reviews: 23
1. Re: Has Anyone stayed in Casa Cabuya recently?

I am familiar with Hotel Los Volcanes in Alajuela which is a great place and very well done.

There are a few reviews of Casa Cabuya that are very good. Was there some reason you wanted more information? The last review was in February.

Vancouver, BC
2. Re: Has Anyone stayed in Casa Cabuya recently?

Thanks Hattie,

No particular reason...just wanted to get an idea if anyone else had stayed there recently...just askin'!!

Thanks,

lwbc

Costa Rica
reviews: 23
3. Re: Has Anyone stayed in Casa Cabuya recently?

OK, I got it. Looks like you aren't going to get a response - but who knows?

Kemptville
reviews: 14
4. Re: Has Anyone stayed in Casa Cabuya recently?

Hi, I have stayed there, what do you want to know?

Vancouver, BC
5. Re: Has Anyone stayed in Casa Cabuya recently?

Hey Kemptvillegal,

I have already messaged you and you sent me back a great detailed review...many thanks!

I was just wondering since there were only a few reviews on flipkey that there might be some others out there that have stayed here. We've booked and I always look for any reviews or comments I can find!

thanks,

lwbc

6. Re: Has Anyone stayed in Casa Cabuya recently?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:41 pm, June 22, 2013