We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Montezuma

Which Montezuma hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Colorado
reviews: 3
Montezuma

What time does the bus leave Montezuma on Sunday and Monday for San Jose? Also does Sano Banano still show movies in the evening on Sun and Mon, if so what time? Finally what are the busiest days of the week in Montezuma? We want to definitely avoid Fri. and Sat., but what about Sun. and Mon.? Thanks

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
reviews: 10
1. Re: Montezuma

Depends on what time of the year you are planning on being in Montezuma.... Most Friday and Saturday nights are busy. I would say that Sunday and Monday are quieter than most other days, but if you are planning on leaving on Sunday or Monday for San Jose, you will miss the quieter days there.

according to the Sano Banano web site, they have nightly movies:

ylangylangbeachresort.com/el-sano-banano-vil…

For bus schedules:

www.nicoyapeninsula.com/general/busses.php

Colorado
reviews: 3
2. Re: Montezuma

Thank you for the info, I truly appreciate your help!

Dearborn, Michigan
reviews: 9
3. Re: Montezuma

I believe the directo bus leaves San Jose from La Coca-Cola at 6am and 2pm. I think I paid a little less than 7,000 colones ($14) a few months ago (this bus has A/C). Although, you generally have to switch busses in Cobano (close to Montezuma).

Montezuma doesn't get super busy other than the holidays (IMHO). I wouldn't really worry about the weekend. The bar gets busier on the weekend but sometimes even that is dead. That said, Fri., Sat. & Sun. are probably the busiest days, but quiet by Sunday afternoon. But the market is Saturday afternoon in the park, that's always nice to go to...

4. Re: Montezuma

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:43 pm, June 18, 2013