We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymooning in Montezuma!!

Which Montezuma hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jackson...
reviews: 1
Honeymooning in Montezuma!!

My fiance and I will be arriving in Costa Rica next Sunday for our honeymoon! whoop whoop! Montezuma was an easy choice for us since we are very laid back people with a passion for being outdoors! This area seemed perfect for what we were looking for in a honeymoon... Suggestions for "off the beaten path"activities would be great! We are renting a 4X4,so I am pretty sure we will be making day trips to different places. Thanks!!

La Fortuna de San...
Destination Expert
for La Fortuna de San Carlos
reviews: 7
1. Re: Honeymooning in Montezuma!!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

The Montezuma Waterfall is a really cool spot with swimming holes below. Cabo Blanco National Park and Curu Reserve are both good for wildlife observation. Tortuga Island is a nice snorkeling spot (can't drive there). Maybe a trip to Santa Teresa for surf lessons. Montezuma is a fun town. You'll have a great time.

Dearborn, Michigan
reviews: 9
2. Re: Honeymooning in Montezuma!!

So how was the honeymoon in Montezuma?!?

3. Re: Honeymooning in Montezuma!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, June 19, 2013