We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

montezuma(or) Puerto veijo- caribbean

Which Montezuma hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 1
montezuma(or) Puerto veijo- caribbean

Hello,

Iv'e been to CR several X's & pacific coast towns,i'd like to visit the caribbean side in Feb. Any advice from like travelers ?

thanx

Lehigh Acres...
reviews: 2
1. Re: montezuma(or) Puerto veijo- caribbean

Hi, we have stayed in Puerto Viejo twice both times in La Costa de Papito bungalows... and we had a great time! We were right across the street from the beach and the bungalows were very clean, comfortable, peaceful and relaxing. The rate included breakfast (which was excellent), and they have an on-site restaurant which was great (although a bit pricey). The center of town itself was within walking distance of the bungalows and they had other restaurants (we ate at a Jamaican one mostly--I don't remember the name but the food was sooooo good!!--they served traditional CR food with added Jamaican food). There were also street merchants in town selling clothes, jewelry, and art work. Overall we loved it--the beach, the people, the food--everything was awesome.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
2. Re: montezuma(or) Puerto veijo- caribbean

Lovely area...at least I love it.. I .love the people...the beaches...the food...everything is nice...just commone sense!

roadadvisor

3. Re: montezuma(or) Puerto veijo- caribbean

Been to both Puerto Viejo and Cahuita-- liked Cahuita better. It's quieter, with a national park right there. If you want to surf, PV is just a quick bus ride away.

4. Re: montezuma(or) Puerto veijo- caribbean

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:27 am, May 25, 2013