We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Montezuma

Which Montezuma hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chaska, Minnesota
reviews: 31
Where to stay in Montezuma

My husband and I are wanting to visit Montezuma while in Costa Rica and could use some suggestions on a place to stay in the moderate and under range. We are not planning on renting a car, so we need someplace easily accessible. Thanks for any input!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
1. Re: Where to stay in Montezuma

Dear MC...

Check Amor de mar...Los Mangos...Ylang Ylang...and on the simple affordable price...Montezuma Pacifico...owner Carlos Chacon very helpull person...very!

roadadvisor

Chaska, Minnesota
reviews: 31
2. Re: Where to stay in Montezuma

Does anyone know anything about Luz en el Cielo?

Ocean City, Maryland
3. Re: Where to stay in Montezuma

I have stayed at el jardin twice before. In th $80 range, not the cheapest but clean, pool, convenient and safe. They didn't have safes in the room though and ask for a room off the street side. all I would stay again.

Montezuma, Costa...
reviews: 8
4. Re: Where to stay in Montezuma

Luz en Cielo, I would say is the best 'budget' hostel in town.

Next door is Luna Llena, a little more expensive, but also nice & safe with a communal kitchen & dorm rooms

Avoid the 3 ones on the town beach (lots of people robbed there)

Montezuma, Costa...
5. Re: Where to stay in Montezuma

If your budget stretches the check El Jardin. Los Mangos or Amor de Mar

Michigan
reviews: 10
6. Re: Where to stay in Montezuma

Stay at El Sano Banano. Basic room with a/c, television, breakfast and security for $70 cash or $75 credit. Gets you all day access to Ylang Ylang resort. Can't beat it.

7. Re: Where to stay in Montezuma

Another reason to avoid anything on the town beach (near Chico's bar) is all-night music Thur-Sat. Recently stayed at Los Mangos and loved it.

Montezuma, Costa...
8. Re: Where to stay in Montezuma

Dailydude - good advice. The music drove me crazy

9. Re: Where to stay in Montezuma

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:25 am, April 14, 2013