We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Week Long House Rental in Montezuma?

Which Montezuma hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Golden, Colorado...
Week Long House Rental in Montezuma?

Hello beautiful people!

My partner and I will be traveling throughout Costa Rica for two weeks prior to our final week long destination in Montezuma and are having a hard time finding available houses for the dates March 5 -12. We are already dedicated to a coast to coast tour from Feb 22 - March 4 and would like to end our stay in a beach front home, walking distance to Montezuma but will be willing to rent in Cabuya. Definitely 2 but could be up to 6-7 people. Trying to find the space first before finalizing on our traveling companions and plane tickets. Any help with available spaces or contacts would be greatly appreciated! I've emailed lots of people and the dates we need must be highly wanted, lots of turn downs.

A pool would also be a great! But Beachfront is most important!

Thank you all so much for any advice or assistance, we are so excited to venture in warm paradise (coming from snowy Colorado!)

Sarah

Lake Havasu City...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
reviews: 5
1. Re: Week Long House Rental in Montezuma?

Lots of listings , vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/…a711

waterloo,ON
reviews: 6
2. Re: Week Long House Rental in Montezuma?

We love Casa Frangipani, not on the beach, but up in the hills of Montezuma. Incredible views, and in my opinion it is much better to stay away from town, too noisy at night! We didn't have a car and made it down to town by way of a pathway everynight for supper. Look them up- casafrangipani.com

Montezuma, Costa...
reviews: 8
3. Re: Week Long House Rental in Montezuma?

Beachfront is tricky. Ivan's house is a possibility (if you haven't already tried it), or Montezuma beach-house.

I know of lots of nice houses/cabins with/ without pools in the hills just outside Montezuma, but they are not right on the beach.

If it doesn't have to be a house, Hotel Cebaje in Cobano is fanitastic - nice pool, great food, oceanfront, but the beach is rocky not sandy

Lehigh Acres...
reviews: 2
4. Re: Week Long House Rental in Montezuma?

Also try www.homeaway.com. They have lots of listings but we did find that there were not that many beach front listings with a pool.

San Jose, Costa Rica
5. Re: Week Long House Rental in Montezuma?

Great adfvice from Yellabrick...and coming from a Montezuma local even better...!

roadadvisor

Montezuma, Costa...
reviews: 8
6. Re: Week Long House Rental in Montezuma?

Oops ! I typed Cobano when I meant Cabuya when I mentioned Hotel Cebaje. Some expert eh: )

7. Re: Week Long House Rental in Montezuma?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, April 23, 2013