We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone rented from Playamontezuma.net?

Which Montezuma hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Myers, FL
Anyone rented from Playamontezuma.net?

Hi, we will be in Montezuma in May of next year and we are thinking of renting a property on Playamontezuma.net---has anyone rented from them? I have not received much feedback from the emails I sent so it makes me nervous about sending them my money.

Also, does anyone on this forum LIVE in Montezuma? I would love to pick your brain about local things to do and see.

Thanks!!

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
reviews: 36
1. Re: Anyone rented from Playamontezuma.net?

Yellabrickcr the DE for the area lives there, and she is good folk, she might know about the website.

Personally never heard of the site, Sit tight, a better answer will come.

Cheers

Montezuma, Costa...
reviews: 8
2. Re: Anyone rented from Playamontezuma.net?

Hiya Dredlvr,

It's Yellabrickcr - I do live here. I don't know the place you mention off hand, but I will check the website & see if I can figure out who they are. In the meantime, as Inca says sit tight, don't send any money yet, especially if your gut is nervous about it .

Once I check the website, I'll send you info on loads of things to do as well

Fort Myers, FL
3. Re: Anyone rented from Playamontezuma.net?

Awesome, thanks!

nyc
reviews: 17
4. Re: Anyone rented from Playamontezuma.net?

homeaway.com/vacation-rentals/…r8006

check out this website it puts you in touch with owners

I stay here every year for a month the past 3 years, amazing view, but a hike from town, great if your up for adventure, and exersize, great price, tell emily ref. you, i can't wait to go back,

www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p252804

5. Re: Anyone rented from Playamontezuma.net?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, December 02, 2012