We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from Montezuma to Manuel Antonio

Which Montezuma hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gourdon, France
reviews: 14
Travel from Montezuma to Manuel Antonio

My husband & I need to travel from Montezuma to Manuel Antonio on 2/1/2012. Is it possible to book the water transport to Jaco then onward minibus (or similar) to Manuel Antonio in one ticket? Who is the best person to book this through (hotel in Montezuma?)and should it be booked in advance as it is the peak season?

Bermuda
Destination Expert
for Bermuda
reviews: 26
1. Re: Travel from Montezuma to Manuel Antonio

I haven't heard of the one ticket route. Zuma tours in montezuma may be able to arrange this for you. A google search will get you their website and contact details.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
2. Re: Travel from Montezuma to Manuel Antonio

Just book the water taxi...then a taxi to MA...it is only one hour ride...or try to match the boat with a shuttle bus...

roadadvisor

Edited: 2:02 pm, August 22, 2011
Atlanta
Destination Expert
for Jaco, Bocas Town
reviews: 111
3. Re: Travel from Montezuma to Manuel Antonio

I would book the water taxi ahead of the. You can price out taxi, shuttle. Bus,private driver later.@

Montezuma, Costa...
reviews: 8
4. Re: Travel from Montezuma to Manuel Antonio

Zuma tours is your best bet, they can almost certainly arrange the onward travel, and can bill the taxi/shuttle on the same bill. That way you have a guaranteed pick up time, price from the boat. Let me know if you have doubts or questions - I see the guys from Zuma almost every day.

5. Re: Travel from Montezuma to Manuel Antonio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, October 15, 2012