We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental House

Which Montezuma hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vermont
reviews: 57
Rental House

We rented this house for a week-

www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p232086

Anyone know of it or have any feedback?

nyc
reviews: 17
1. Re: Rental House

i didnt stay here but i've been to the property we rented kayaks from them, the property is a bit out of town from montezuma, but beautiful, quiet, and lush, nice beach front, you can kayak to an island off the shore, sometimes at low tide you can walk to it. the owners seemed nice and cabins were cute, so im sure you'll enjoy your stay, have fun!

albany
reviews: 8
2. Re: Rental House

I can't tell you anything about that property, but we spent five nights in Montezuma in January and absolutely loved it. We stayed at Ylang Ylang, so your place looks a little more adventuous, but whether you are an active vacationer or a book reader on a beach, you will love it there. I'm curious to hear after you go, cause I will definitely go back, so I would like to know about different lodging options. Enjoy your trip.

3. Re: Rental House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:26 am, October 30, 2012