We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

places to stay~

Which Montezuma hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Centennial, Colorado
reviews: 1
places to stay~

I am looking for some reasonable places to stay in Montezuma. I have looked at El Jardin, Three Monkeys and Los Mangos. Any suggestions about these three. I would like to have a small pool if possible. A/C not mandatory. I will be visiting in June so maybe I need A/C. Any thoughts? Thanks so much.

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
reviews: 36
1. Re: places to stay~

I have stayed at El Jardin, simple place but great location and a nice price, nice little pool.

Cheers

San Jose, Costa Rica
2. Re: places to stay~

Amor de Mar or Los Mangos...

roadadvisor

Montezuma, Costa...
reviews: 8
3. Re: places to stay~

Hi There,

El Jardin & los Mangos are also almost right in towm - it means convenient, but maybe a little noisy (bar noise). Another place in this vicinity is Amor de Mar

3 Monkeys is further out if you don't mind a walk - Also, if you don't 'mind a walk try Frangipani or the Mariposario (Butterfly Gardens) .

Centennial, Colorado
reviews: 1
4. Re: places to stay~

Is 3 monkey's a nice place? The website doesn't show the property or rooms very well. Los Mangos looks nice. Thanks~

5. Re: places to stay~

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:02 am, September 07, 2011
San Jose, Costa Rica
6. Re: places to stay~

Los Mangos simple but nice...good location...

roadadavisor

7. Re: places to stay~

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, October 24, 2012