We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in June

Which Montezuma hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
nyc
reviews: 17
Weather in June

I'm going back to Montezuma for my third time !! Yeah! I normally visit dry season all of march but i will be spending a month in June which i hear is rainy season. does it rain every day all day or just come and go some days more rain some less not sure what to expect, but excited regardless! Also during June is it quieter in town, in march during spring break and holidays it is busier,

thanks look forward to going back!!

Em

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
1. Re: Weather in June

Hard to tell but can be nice...not fain all day long...

roadadvisor

Montezuma, Costa...
reviews: 8
2. Re: Weather in June

Very rarely will it rain all day.

It tends to rain for an hour or so, and often at night.

The heavy rains come mainly in October, but the rest of rainy season is quite pleasant, I find nicer than dry season.

Of course, there are never any guarantees : ), but I wouldn't worry about it

nyc
reviews: 17
3. Re: Weather in June

Thanks! Can't wait!!! Montezuma count down begins i just reserved my house!

4. Re: Weather in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, October 17, 2012