We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Pinto Expeditions Horseback Tours

Which Montezuma hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cape Cod
reviews: 50
El Pinto Expeditions Horseback Tours

I've been to Montezuma about 20 times over the past 8 years, and have gone on horseback tours with several of the companies, most recently, El Pinto Expeditions. This horseback tour company seems totally focused on 2 things: its horses and its customers - and I'd say from my experience that the founder (and tour guide), Marvin, feels equally strong about both. Its apparent to anyone that Marvin loves his horses. He made sure that his horses are suited for each rider. The horses look healthy (I've ridden my entire life) and feel healthy when you ride them. I'm going to Costa Rica again next month, taking my teenage son and his best friend, who has just finished 3 years of treatment for cancer - and we'll be going out with Marvin and El Pinto Expeditions for a nice, happy ride in Montezuma - besides the fact that I want to go, I know that Marvin will make it safe for my son's friend - and this young guy who fought so hard to live will certainly feel alive as he sits atop a beautiful horse moving along the coast of Montezuma.

San Jose, Costa Rica
1. Re: El Pinto Expeditions Horseback Tours

Thank you for such a nice report...Montezuma can be really positive for any body that can see in the correct direction...it was a nice important destination for my indian ancestors...they love it there because it was relaxing...and healing...

Once again thank you...and I heope everything is going to be great for you guys!

roadadvisor

Montezuma, Costa...
reviews: 8
2. Re: El Pinto Expeditions Horseback Tours

Well said Road Advisor!

3. Re: El Pinto Expeditions Horseback Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 25, 2012