We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Proyecto TEFL

Which Montezuma hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maryland
reviews: 2
Proyecto TEFL

Proyecto TEFL was the greatest experience in my life. If you are seeking a TEFL degree, GO HERE!

I am now TEFL certified and seeking jobs around the world. Plus, my four weeks in Montezuma, Cost Rica were incredible. In between classes, I learned how to surf with Manuel and Proyecto Montezuma's surf school. They are by-far the best local surf school for classes are kept to only 3 surfers per instructor and I saw other groups that were huge and only 2 instructors.

Proyecto TEFL and the work of Proyecto Montezuma is awesome!

Book all your tours and adventures through Proyecto Montezuma and you support the free English school for local kids and adults.

GO THERE!

www.proyectomontezuma.org

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
1. Re: Proyecto TEFL

Thank you...

roadadvisor

Portland, Oregon
reviews: 30
2. Re: Proyecto TEFL

I am trying to decide between Proyecto TEFL in Montezuma and a similar school in Quepos. Since I am unfamiliar with both areas I would love some feed back about which area (and school) is best?

Thank you!

Maryland
reviews: 2
3. Re: Proyecto TEFL

You should decide based on location. All TEFL courses are the same (basically) and offer you the same opportunities once you graduate...but, Montezuma is a much better place to spend one month. You will really become immersed in Costa Rican culture and support local public schools while in Montezuma. Montezuma is stunning with waterfalls, pristine beaches and lots of fun stuff to do.

4. Re: Proyecto TEFL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, October 11, 2012