We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air or shuttle? Which one is the most scenic? Safest?

Which Montezuma hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vienna, Austria
reviews: 7
Air or shuttle? Which one is the most scenic? Safest?

Hi (again)

I have been in the area (Santa Teresa) before but this time a friend of mine is coming with me but she is afraid of flying with small planes. I used sansa before but she found some bad reports about aircrash so she want to take a shuttle (private) and the ferry instead. For me its just like 5 hour longer trip instead of 30 minutes on a plane, so my question is. Is it a nice trip/scenic view or just a bumpy road. What about the ferry, is it big, is it nice, does it has toilets and restaurants? What do you prefer the plane or shuttle/ferry I want to know everything.

Montezuma, Costa...
reviews: 8
11. Re: Air or shuttle? Which one is the most scenic? Safest?

Both air and shuttle are scenic -

Air is just 45 in the sky - but you have transfer time on either side, and obviously costs more once you add on taxis, etc. Add about least 2 hours on either side. The toal cost - depending on your taxi to the airport will be about $110 pp, but the flight is thrilling

Shuttle is less money and about 6 hours total, including a beautiful 1.5 hour ferry ride across the Gulf. The 6 hours seems long, but is broken up The cost will be about $45 pp

the prices are approximate

12. Re: Air or shuttle? Which one is the most scenic? Safest?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 26, 2011