We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What about the waterfalls near Agua Lodge...

Which Montezuma hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vienna, Austria
Level Contributor
100 posts
6 reviews
What about the waterfalls near Agua Lodge...

Hi

Thinking about staying at the Agua Lodge. Their websites says its closes to severeal small waterfalls. Is it worth the trip or should we rather go to Playa Blanco? We will be there february or Mars.

Thank you for your help

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
44,965 posts
28 reviews
1. Re: What about the waterfalls near Agua Lodge...

Montezuma waterfalls are very nice and popular place to go...maybe you can try teh falls and Cabo Blanco as well!

roadadvisor

Montezuma, Costa...
Level Contributor
538 posts
8 reviews
2. Re: What about the waterfalls near Agua Lodge...

I have never heard of Agua Logde, perhaps you mean Aqua Vista?

there are a number of waterfalls around Montezuma - but they are accessible from any lodging in the area.

Also there is Cabo Blanco National Park, nice beaches, boat tours, horseback riding, hiking, fishing

Vienna, Austria
Level Contributor
100 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: What about the waterfalls near Agua Lodge...

Yes Aqua Vista it is! Now I understand that you can stay in the town and walk to a couple of waterfalls and thats just great. Thank you all for your help, now I just have to find a nice place for 3 person around 80 dollar/nite.

Montezuma, Costa...
Level Contributor
538 posts
8 reviews
4. Re: What about the waterfalls near Agua Lodge...

I would suggest trying Los Mangos or El Jardin,

Los Mangos it just a couple of minutes from town (so you don't get the party noise at night). they have bungalows for around that price. It is also about 1/2 way to the waterfall, and near beaches & a nice river pond. They also have a pool.

http://www.hotellosmangos.com/

El Jardin is on the edge town, so also a little bit away from the noise - also a nice place, in a lovely garden with a pool. I think you will also find a bungalow here in your range.

www.hoteleljardin.com

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
44,965 posts
28 reviews
5. Re: What about the waterfalls near Agua Lodge...

You can also try Amor de Mar...very close to the falls entrance ...

roadadvsior

6. Re: What about the waterfalls near Agua Lodge...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, May 21, 2011