We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach location for family of 5

Which Montezuma hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
Beach location for family of 5

I am looking for a nice beach location near Montezuma or Santa Teresa area. We would like AC, pool and location on the beach. Would also highly consider a villa.

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
reviews: 36
1. Re: Beach location for family of 5

I like Flor Blanca in Mal Pais - http://www.florblanca.com/ great place. They offer the surf house which is pretty cool for a family

Cheers

Inca

Pensacola, Florida
reviews: 57
2. Re: Beach location for family of 5

www.ylangylangresort.com

www.hotelcasachameleon.com

my 2 favs

Antigua, Guatemala
reviews: 16
3. Re: Beach location for family of 5

I agree with both Incabod and Qwovadis, both Flor Blanca and Ylang Ylang are great for families and are lovely hotels.

Hope this helps,

Marina K Villatoro

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
4. Re: Beach location for family of 5

INCA is correct...and he is here in Costa Rica...and knows about the country a lot...Flor Blanca is a good option!

roadadvisor

Montezuma, Costa...
reviews: 8
5. Re: Beach location for family of 5

Sadly Ylang Ylang is closed until early Nov - otherwise I would back that recommendation up fully. For beach front, I would expect a villa is best. I would suggest maybe the place 'Ivan's House. Ask at Zuma Tours, Montezuma - it comes up on google

6. Re: Beach location for family of 5

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:31 am, April 02, 2011