We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

monteverde cloud forest

Which Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Massachusetts
reviews: 6
monteverde cloud forest

We will be on a cruise, stopping in Puntarenas for 12 hrs. Does anybody know if we have time to go to Monteverde Cloud Forest.

Weather was so bad last time we tried to tour the cloud forest, we never really got to do it. Any recommendations for tour guides?

San Jose, Costa Rica
1. Re: monteverde cloud forest

YES it is possible...I drive people like you very often...but the day have to have some good planning...and logistic...

roadadvsior

Massachusetts
reviews: 6
2. Re: monteverde cloud forest

Thanks for your response. I think you are telling me that it is too far to travel for the time we have. Send me your e-mail address and I will get back to you when we make a decision about what to do with the time we have.

3. Re: monteverde cloud forest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, December 17, 2013