We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monteverde Cloud Forest online advance Reservation

Which Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
Monteverde Cloud Forest online advance Reservation

Hello Friends, I am planning to visit Monteverde cloud forest on 27th November morning batch.Do I need to reserve in advance online? Online it show 41 $ with group guide.How much onsite reservation cost. Reading forums is it 36 $?

Thanks a lot in advance..

San Jose, Costa Rica
reviews: 6
1. Re: Monteverde Cloud Forest online advance Reservation

In which web page are you buying on line ? On the official web site of Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve : reservamonteverde.com you can´t buy entrance tickets yet. I suggest to buy them directly at the entrance of the reserve. Don´t miss this beautiful cloud forest.

Portland, Oregon
2. Re: Monteverde Cloud Forest online advance Reservation

So tico traveller, i just asked basically the same question and then found your response....it sounds like I don't have to get reservations ahead of time just to enter the park, but it's like any other park, you just pay when you get there, right? Is a tour worthwhile or is it just as fun to wander? Thanks!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
3. Re: Monteverde Cloud Forest online advance Reservation

Do not buy the tickets on line...really yo do not have to...any middle person is just that ...only God knows who you are sending your money...or CC information...way to many opportunist looking to ripp you off...

Roadadvisor

4. Re: Monteverde Cloud Forest online advance Reservation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 15, 2013