We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Horse riding in manuel Antonio area?

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 4
Horse riding in manuel Antonio area?

Hi everyone, can anyone recommend a good horse riding tour whilst we are in Manuel Antonio? I hear nayuaca falls are great but is it worth the drive there and back? Or is a nearby tour just as good? Perhaps even a beach ride? Any recommendations most welcome :)

Manuel Antonio...
reviews: 42
1. Re: Horse riding in manuel Antonio area?

Brisas del Nara is our favorite.....family owned and operated.......up in the mountains......including a great waterfall area.......they serve a great breakfast and lunch too!

Tulemar Dave

reviews: 6
2. Re: Horse riding in manuel Antonio area?

We just went horseback riding with Finca Valmy last week. Great horses, and the scenery was beautiful. I was worried it would be too hot since we were there in the dry season, but the trail was along/in a creek that was shaded by the jungle. The horses meander through the creek bed. At the end of the trail there was a small swimming pond that was fed by a waterfall. After returning to the ranch, they prepared a really good hot lunch that they cook right there. It was one of the most scenic rides I've been on.

Toronto, Canada
3. Re: Horse riding in manuel Antonio area?

This is who we are booking with in 2 weeks. Lots of great Trip Advisor reviews. The only stables that will let you gallop on the beach.

tripadvisor.ca/Attraction_Review-g679684-d19…

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
4. Re: Horse riding in manuel Antonio area?

Nauyaca is amazing, but a bit complicated especially if you do not have your own car. I enjoy using Finca Valmy. Excellent trained horses, a nice waterfall to swim in and the lunch at the owners house afterwards is delicious. Enjoy!

5. Re: Horse riding in manuel Antonio area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:50 am, March 24, 2015