We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manuel Antonio over Thanksgiving 2013--Activity and Food?

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oakland, California
reviews: 15
Manuel Antonio over Thanksgiving 2013--Activity and Food?

Hi Costa Rica Travel Forum!

My husband and I (30 year-olds) are heading to Costa Rica November 23-December 1 and spending 7 nights in Manuel Antonia at Gaia Hotel and Reserve. We are adventurous and foodies at heart so we would appreciate any suggestions on must-see activities and places to eat while in the area. This is our first trip to Costa Rica and we really appreciate your help!!!

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
1. Re: Manuel Antonio over Thanksgiving 2013--Activity and Food?

Well Gaia has excellent food, so you are in the right spot. They also usually do a nice Thanksgiving spread. Once you are in the area there are many other restaurants to choose from such as Kapi Kapi, Karolas, Barba Roja, Agua Azul, Rafaels Terrazas, Ronnys Place and so much more. If you just take a ride down the main road to the park you will see so many other options to choose from, I certainly could not list all the great choices both fancy and more casual. Enjoy!

2. Re: Manuel Antonio over Thanksgiving 2013--Activity and Food?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, July 12, 2014