We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arenas del Mar or Gaia?

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 3
Arenas del Mar or Gaia?

Which hotel in Manuel Antonio would you stay at for your honeymoon and which room would you pick? Thank you

12 replies to this topic
Atlanta, GA
reviews: 1
1. Re: Arenas del Mar or Gaia?

Arenas del Mar in the Oceanbreeze or Oceanview Suite (with the Jacuzzi on the balcony).

Manuel Antonio...
2. Re: Arenas del Mar or Gaia?

Go for Arenas del Mar, same as gringagirl said book the Oceanview Suite.

Ithaca, New York
reviews: 6
3. Re: Arenas del Mar or Gaia?

Definitely, Arenas del Mar and get a suite on an uppermost floor with a Jacuzzi on the balcony. Very private, very romantic.

Sonoma, California
reviews: 13
4. Re: Arenas del Mar or Gaia?

Love Arenas del Mar - awesome location, right on the beach with a rainforest backdrop. Get an ocean view suite for sure. It's worth the money - the service there is amazing and the suites and views are just beautiful. So romantic and luxurious!

Sonoma, California
reviews: 13
5. Re: Arenas del Mar or Gaia?

Love Arenas del Mar - awesome location, right on the beach with a rainforest backdrop. Get an ocean view suite for sure. It's worth the money - the service there is amazing and the suites and views are just beautiful. So romantic and luxurious!

Doylestown...
reviews: 5
6. Re: Arenas del Mar or Gaia?

Definitely Arenas Del Mar. It is so romantic. It's on the beach so you don't have to worry about transportation. Get one of the ocean view suites. The views are incredible. Have fun!

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
reviews: 36
7. Re: Arenas del Mar or Gaia?

Way out of my price range, but in a perfect world Arenas del Mar would also get my vote.

Ithaca, New York
8. Re: Arenas del Mar or Gaia?

100% Arenas del Mar. The environment is relaxing and romantic, right on Espadilla and Playitas Beaches and walking distance from Manuel Antonio National Park. There are plenty of adventures you can have with your loved one during your honeymoon! Everyone in the staff is wonderful, and they all remembered my name and helped me plan my days during my time there.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
9. Re: Arenas del Mar or Gaia?

Arenas del Mar...in your case and for a honey Moon hard to find a better place around MA...

roadadvisor

Pensacola, Florida
reviews: 150
10. Re: Arenas del Mar or Gaia?

I will be the opposite here. Having stayed at Arenas del Mar based on all the glowing reviews here, we were pretty disappointed in this hotel. Is it bad, No. Is it as nice as all the glowing reviews, No. It is a pretty good place that has a split personality. They try to be both an upscale hotel and a green hotel at the same time, and fail at both. They need to decide which they want to be, and go that direction. As it is, we will not be looking to stay here on our next trip down.

Reply to: Arenas del Mar or Gaia?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted