We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to Find Apartments for Rent In Manuel Antonio

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Where to Find Apartments for Rent In Manuel Antonio

HI! I have tried craigslist, and there are some options there for apartments currently available, however, I am having a hard time finding long term apartments for the time I want to rent, which is starting in November. I was wondering if there is anywhere else I can look, perhaps a local resource, for renting apartments?

I tried a google search of "manuel antonio apartment rentals", and although some sites do come up, the results are usually for really expensive places. My maximum would be $700 / month, but hoping to find a $500 / month place. Thanks!

Costa Rica
reviews: 24
11. Re: Where to Find Apartments for Rent In Manuel Antonio

It is not common in Costa Rica for people to advertise. It just isn't. You can say you don't understand that, but that's the way it is.

If you don't speak Spanish and you are shy about contacting people, just ask the staff at your lodging to help you. You can tell one of them that you will pay someone to find a place for you. It's usually better to get a Costa Rican to help you with this since you might get quoted the "gringo price" for a rental.

Perhaps you don't like the answers - but you are not going to get the one you like.

In addition to the website you have looked at, you can look at Craig's List and www.amcostarica.com classifieds.

Otherwise, if money is no object, contact a local realtor in Quepos or Manuel Antonio who will be happy to show you expensive rentals. You can also look at VRBO, Trip Advisor Vacation Rentals, Homeaway or Flip Key for upscale, long-term rentals.

Edited: 2:26 pm, July 03, 2013
Playa Hermosa...
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
reviews: 59
12. Re: Where to Find Apartments for Rent In Manuel Antonio

The suggestion about Quepolandia is an excellent one. Did you look under Real Estate Rentals because from what I saw there are at least 8 sources there. Also MA Estates is a good suggestion. They have a studio and condos. Are you finding no availability with these suggestions or just not what you are seeking? What one person might find totally acceptable, another may not so this is difficult to answer, sorry : )

13. Re: Where to Find Apartments for Rent In Manuel Antonio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 06, 2014