We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Choice

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City
reviews: 1
Hotel Choice

We have been working with a travel agent to help plan our vacation next month. Within our budget we have a choice of Plaza Yara, Verde Mar, or La Posada Jungle....Which one should we pick? Thanks!

Miami, Florida
1. Re: Hotel Choice

I would go with La Posada Lodge.

Playa Hermosa...
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
reviews: 59
2. Re: Hotel Choice

Over the three, I recommend La Posada. It's is literally right next to the national park and a short walk to the beach. Mike and staff really pull out the stops to make sure everyone is happy which makes a big different to me between average and excellent.

nebraska
reviews: 40
3. Re: Hotel Choice

If La Posada is full (which it often is) I'd go with Verde Mar next

La Fortuna de San...
reviews: 103
4. Re: Hotel Choice

Agree...La Posada Jungle #1, Verde Mar #2 if it's full. :-) Enjoy!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
5. Re: Hotel Choice

Love La Posada...location ...location...location...and the owners are incredible nice humble people...zero ego trips there...real people ...great little place!

roadadvisor

Manuel Antonio...
6. Re: Hotel Choice

Go for La Posada, the staff is very friendly and it is close to the park entrance and the main beach!

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
7. Re: Hotel Choice

Definitely La Posada, then Verde Mar, then Plaza Yara which is really nice, but not near the beach or much of anything else. Enjoy!

New York City
reviews: 1
8. Re: Hotel Choice

Thanks for all your help we are booked for 3 nights at Silencio de Campos in Arenal and 4 nights at La Possess. I can't wait!!!!!

9. Re: Hotel Choice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 20, 2014