We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quepos Farmer's Market

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Richmond, Virginia
reviews: 3
Quepos Farmer's Market

Can anyone tell me the hours of the Quepos farmer's market? Do they sell on Friday night or just set up, and what are the hours on Saturday (especially interested to see what time it closes).

Playa Hermosa...
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
reviews: 59
1. Re: Quepos Farmer's Market

They begin to set up Friday mid afternoon and everyone is fully set up early Saturday morning. The vendors that are set up Friday will sell, that is no problem. For the full experience, I would go Saturday morning when the village is teeming with activity and it's a great photo op too!

Manuel Antonio...
reviews: 36
2. Re: Quepos Farmer's Market

They usually sell until about noon on Saturday....the best time to go is early in the morning.....it's much cooler too.....have fun!

Sacramento...
reviews: 61
3. Re: Quepos Farmer's Market

Local currency only at these markets or are US dollars accepted?

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
4. Re: Quepos Farmer's Market

Yes Friday evening it starts with limited offerings, and Saturday morning is the best, with it starting to die off around noon. Dollars or colones are fine. Enjoy!

new jersey
reviews: 1
5. Re: Quepos Farmer's Market

Hello, I am having a small wedding in Quepos and would like to get my flowers from the farmers market. Do you remember if they had a good selection?

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
6. Re: Quepos Farmer's Market

No, the farmers market has a VERY limited selection of flowers. Best to consider floresteria quepos or talk to a wedding planner. Enjoy!

7. Re: Quepos Farmer's Market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 24, 2014