We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need venue/hotel forVow renewal Nov 29-15 ppl (Nov 27-Dec 1)

Which Manuel Antonio National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, Washington
reviews: 51
Need venue/hotel forVow renewal Nov 29-15 ppl (Nov 27-Dec 1)

We would like to do a 10 year vow renewal in Manuel Antonio with friends and family. We want a gorgeous location, GREAT food, and a place to have a fun and casual party with dancing. Ideally the guests stay on site, but we are open to staying in one place and having the event in another. We don't want to spend a ton of money but we definitely want it to be nice. Anyone have suggestions for a location? Vendors please feel free to contact me directly- we are 6 months away and want to nail down a location asap so our guests can start booking.

Manuel Antonio
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park
1. Re: Need venue/hotel forVow renewal Nov 29-15 ppl (Nov 27-Dec 1)

There are so many options and I'm not sure how many guests, but you can try Costa Verde, Si Como No, Hotel Mariposa, Parador, Mango Moon and Los Altos for starters. For even more upscale you can try Hotel Makanda and Hotel Gaia, though they are adults only. I'm sure others in the area will come up with further suggestions! Congrats and enjoy!

San Jose, Costa Rica
2. Re: Need venue/hotel forVow renewal Nov 29-15 ppl (Nov 27-Dec 1)

Nice nice also...Buena Vista Villas and CAsas...Tulemar bungalows...

roadadvisor

3. Re: Need venue/hotel forVow renewal Nov 29-15 ppl (Nov 27-Dec 1)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 09, 2014